Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), and digital assets are disrupting industries – not only financial services but also healthcare, energy, logistics among others. These emerging technologies are enabling new business models, ecosystems. Organizations globally are developing blockchain-based infrastructure and solutions to seize these opportunities associated with blockchain adoption.
BCCS as a blockchain competency center in Lithuania helps and supports organizations that seek to leverage the potential of blockchain and DLT with knowledge, talent, and technology. Our experts collaborate on a global scale with businesses, regulators to shape the next generation of blockchain technology and digital assets. Through our consortium of interdisciplinary experts, we help you harness innovation through strategy, design, and execution.
- Blockchain infrastructure development (private, public and consortium networks)
- Dapps (Decentralized Applications)
- NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens)
- Tokenization & Digital Assets
- DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
- Smart Contract Development